My question involves a marriage in the state of: Georgia

My mother and father are getting a divorce, my mother was always a stay at home mother, so never worked and now has health problems. She is on medicaid and disability. My father has hired a 'hardball' lawyer.
whom has sent a summons asking for all the information, and it has to be answered within 30 days. They are asking for things such as, All text between any guys, accounts and financial information basically a lot of busy work stuff that they expect to take a lot of time. We have talked to 3 lawyers, whom wont even take the case because of the lawyer he has hired.

My question:

1.) Can we get her any help, the most money I have to give is $3,000 as a retainer, she has no money and I've been helping support her. She doenst really want to fight, just wants half of everything they have accumulated.

2.) Can we delay the summons that is saying we have 30 days to send a reply? 30 days is not a lot of time top process, find a lawyer and do everything that needs to be done. What are our options?

3.) offer any advice you can, they were married for 42 years, have been separated for 5 years. He ran her out of the house after she found out he was cheating on her. She does have recording of them from his phone, and she also lives in the house my mom lived in with my father now, openly.

I am kind of caught in the middle and don't know what to do. I love my parents both but I have to support my mom since no one else will..

Thanks.