Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Default Re: How to Get Removed from a Company's Do Not Hire List

You really can't force a company to remove you from their 'do not hire' list, especially since you are on it AFTER they've already hired you AND fired you. It's not complicated. They fired you once and now they want to make sure that you are rehired by them.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

And you have been answered. By multiple senior members and at least two of them have many years in HR.

This is a matter entirely between you and the employer. The law does not take a stand in this; as long as they do not violate Title VII and related laws, it's entirely up to the employer who is on the Do Not Hire list and why. If you can convince them to take them off it that's okay as far as the law is concerned; if you can't convince them to do so that's likewise okay legally.

If you are asking what arguments might be successful that's impossible to say without knowing why you were place on it in the first place. I once worked for one company which, because of a complicated set of non-disclosure agreements, placed everyone who left for any reason at all on the Do Not Hire list. The law was fine with that.

I have stock in this company, what the recommendation on attending the shareholder meeting either physically or via web services?

You go to the meeting (or attend electronically) and keep your mouth shut unless recognized. You're free to vote your shares if a vote is held.
    There's no requirement for the board to allow you to speak during the meeting.

Quote Quoting OnTheRun
    View Post
    I have stock in this company, what the recommendation on attending the shareholder meeting either physically or via web services?

Since you asked for a recommendation I'd say you need to stay as far away as possible.

You are not going to get your job back. This way or any other way. Period.

Lets pretend for the sake of argument that an actual law had been violated, that you went to court and won. In such a case, the result would (at best) be monetary damages. I have never heard of a court forcing an employer to rehire someone. Not impossible. Courts do many strange things. But not a common legal remedy.

Worse, you have made no claim that any actual laws have been violated. Your strongest argument seems to be "I want what I want and I want it now!!!!". If this website were associated with a betting website, I would be thrilled to bet $100 that this will not happen.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2