Default Entrapment During a Criminal Investigation

My question involves police conduct in the State of: Ohio

In the year 2002, my university found out I had been victim to 500+ counts of sexual battery by a female (a non-consensual sexual relationship). The situation involved a university official threatening to bring false criminal charges against me if I did not marry some girl.

After discovering the offense, the university retaliated against me with what I was told was an entrapment investigation that involved isolating me and forcing me to sleep exclusively with female police informants that were trying to get me arrested. My university was acting in complicity with federal and local law enforcement.

For the next 10 years, I had tons of girls engaging in threatening conduct during sexual encounters that appeared to be entrapment attempts.

For instance, there came a point where it seemed every girl I slept with would ask me to stop prior to ejaculation during intercourse to try and entrap me on rape.

The traps failed miserably, and they never got me on anything. I was never questioned by police, and have never shown signs of being a sexually violent person.

In 2007, the FBI came onto this scene and spoke with me after a sex encounter with a female snitch. The snitch brought me to a table at a nightclub where the FBI agents were sitting. The female FBI agent cleared me on the encounter with the informant. The FBI indicated their complicity in this encounter.

In 2012, my academic adviser took credit for the informants and tried to extort me by threatening to fail me out of my graduate program if I didn't give them 'dirt' they needed to protect themselves. In our meetings the adviser referred to the details of my sex encounters saying stuff, like “yes, she was ours” (their informant). He said they were going to send additional girls in to investigate me and said, “you have to do everything I say or I’ll fail you,” “this time you’re going to show us what we want to see,” “all these girls are rape-able,” and “be a man” (and rape them). I refused to comply with his demand.

Is this legal? Can police informants have sex with you then try to entrap you on sex crimes? What crimes are being committed here?

Default Re: Entrapment During a Criminal Investigation

Perhaps you should feel fortunate that all of the girls you imagine to be police informants are tripping over each other trying to get into your bed. But you need mental health care, not a laywer.

I was told I was being investigated. Girls acted like they were running traps. My adviser confirmed the school was conspiring with the informants and the police. The facts support that. Believe me, I could provide a ton more evidence, but now is not the time for that.

By the way, with about one exception I've never seen an actual entrapment on this forum. The police setting a trap for you is not the legal definition of entrapment and not illegal.

I agree with Mr. K, you need mental help. The university didn't force you to sleep with police officers, that is absurd. Further "ejaculation" is not any sort of milestone when it comes to determining a rape charge.

You haven't provided concrete matter about anything. Insulting the forum posters isn't going to get you help here. And you're daft on the legal principles. Mr. K did not commit extortion, he received no benefit (valuable or otherwise) from his statement, which doesn't appear to fit into the definition of a threat or calumny.

Yeah, going to have to weigh in here too....

You are saying you were sexually battered, on average, every other day throughout your entire collegiate career? Wow. That is a persistance and tenacity normally only attributed to ... well, nothing alive.

If you were battered, call the police.
    None of the other women were out to get you. It isn't like there was a big meeting and over 10 years they decided, as a group, to sleep with you just to entrap you. The logistics and organization of such a task is equal to that expended to get the US to the moon in 1969.

Them telling you not to...err... finish in them is not threatening behavior. Think about that... they met you, went to your home, undressed, and then got into bed with you..... none of this is threatening behavior. Telling you to stop before you impregnate them is also not threatening behavior.

Frustrating, yes. Threatening, no.

As for the rest... if the authorities were going to go to these lengths, it wasn't because you were the victim. Sounds, to me, like you were the subject of an investigation where, maybe, YOU thought the sexual acts were consensual but they were not.

The cops don't waste their very limited resources on trying to trap victims OUT of testifying. They would try to trap a suspected sexual predator, however.

Gives you something to think about, huh? From your point of view, you are the victim. Everyone else seems to see it another way.

I know I'm going to regret trying to explain this but...

Whether the male does or does not ejaculate has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not rape has occurred.

Great point.

If they wanted to entrap you, they would have already.

Still wondering how someone gets assaulted 500+ times. That just sounds... tiring.

This isn't a mental health help forum. If we ignore the OP he might go away.

1. Sponsored Links