Default Reentry After Withdrawal of Applications for Admission

Hello folks
    My B1/B2 visa cancelled on the port of entry while I was traveling with my US born baby.I used Emergency Medicaid during I gave birth to a child. This was not the purpose of my travel, nor had I known how much trouble it would put me in! I was sure that if I happen to give birth abroad,I ended up applying for emergency medicaid (which covers only birth; it's separate from ongoing medicaid), but the way one applies for it is the same(!) as for a regular, ongoing medicaid. Upon my next travel to USA, I have been denied entry under section 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I) and 212(a)(4)(A). Not familiar with the proceedings and "slightly" manipulated, I signed voluntary departure documents.I really want to reverse the Medicaid and would like to apply again but I don't know how should it work,please let me know if someone pass through this or any advice will be appreciated.

Default Re: Reentry After Withdrawal of Applications for Admission

You probably don't have a chance unless you get an immigration attorney invovled. Frankly, even then your chances are slim. With a so-called anchor baby, medicaid recipient or not, you likely are not going to be considered to have non-immigrant intent.

1. Sponsored Links