Default Can You Take Prescribed Adderall Whiile on Probation for Drug Possession

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Illinois Cook County
    I知 on felony probation and weekly reporting with drug testing. My question is am I still able to take my prescription pills amphetimine salt combo (adderall). I知 also prescribed alprazolam but I will not take those due to being a reason I relapsed on cocaine and a major reason why im on probation in the first place fell asleep in a lyft taxi with coke on the seat next to me . I brought my p.o 18 months of prescription history but I知 terrified that because my judge doesn稚 know she is a chief judge. I知 on medication because my paid lawyer basically acted like A public pretender. I have too piss weekly for next 2 years (great lawyer) I知 asking though since I知 am prescribed these pills can I still take them without being violated by my judge. My condition of probation is drug and alcohol treatment evaluation with weekly p.o/drug testing vists.

Default Re: I知 on Felony Probation Can I Still Take Adderall That is Prescribed by a Doctor

Quote Quoting FranklinCookCountyIL
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: Illinois Cook County
    I知 on felony probation and weekly reporting with drug testing. My question is am I still able to take my prescription pills amphetimine salt combo (adderall). I知 also prescribed alprazolam but I will not take those due to being a reason I relapsed on cocaine and a major reason why im on probation in the first place fell asleep in a lyft taxi with coke on the seat next to me . I brought my p.o 18 months of prescription history but I知 terrified that because my judge doesn稚 know she is a chief judge. I知 on medication because my paid lawyer basically acted like A public pretender. I have too piss weekly for next 2 years (great lawyer) I知 asking though since I知 am prescribed these pills can I still take them without being violated by my judge. My condition of probation is drug and alcohol treatment evaluation with weekly p.o/drug testing vists.
    Pardon me, son, but you may want to show some respect when you're asking others to assist you.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

Default Re: Can You Take Prescribed Adderall Whiile on Probation for Drug Possession

You should discuss this with your probation officer. We do not know the terms of your probation, but obviously there is a concern about substance abuse and, even if the terms would not prevent you from taking Adderall, you will want your probation officer to know in advance if you're going to "fail" a drug test due to a prescription.

Default Re: Can You Take Prescribed Adderall Whiile on Probation for Drug Possession

I never stopped a defendant from taking verified prescribed medication. however, if needed(based off suspicion of abuse,) we have requesedt that the court authorize blood draws to make sure that the medication was being taken as recommended as to monitor compliance.

Wait a second, you are on probation for a drug violation and you are mad at your lawyer because the conditions of your probation require you to take a piss test to look for drugs in your system? The drug testing condition is par for the course when someone gets hooked for drugs. Im not getting why your are unhappy with your lawyers performance. In terms of your prescribed medication requirements you need to ask your P.O. if you can take it.
    I'm a cop. My opinion does not reflect the views or opinion of my agency. That being said, "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

1. Sponsored Links