Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My sister does not want guardianship...it is D who wants guardianship, my sister is not in any position to take care of them. It is D who wants them, but the girl will not leave the children in posession of D cause she knows D will get her children taken away from her and she just wants them for the welfare check they bring

Default Guardianship

D needs to consult a lawyer about getting a guardianship. D can file for the guardianship when the children are left with your sister.

Default To: CrimsonSky I would like to take you up on your offer

you said to let you know if she needed anything, she has temporary custody, and as of right now the girl is possibly seeking for her to adopt them. The little girl and boy both wear a size 2t because they are both underweight. The little girl is in love with dora the explorer, barney, and blues clues. The little boy just loves anything. Both of them are in love with books. I don't know how much shipping would be to ship the stuff that you have, but I'm willing to pay for the shipping to help these little angels. If you would like I can send you a picture of the two of them in their new home. I cannot imagine why someone would not want them because they are beautiful. Just let me know exactly what it is and what it weighs, and I will find out how much shipping would be, can I have your zip code so I can estimate the distance. Thanks for your help and may God bless you for your good deeds!

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2