Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: California Judge Rules Walmart Anti-Shoplifting Program "Extortion"

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    Combine out of control taxes and fees, and rampant bureaucracy, and you have regular folk fleeing, too.
    Welcome to the People’s Republic of California. I once had a job offer in California. I turned it down. Though it was a good job and the weather in Southern California is nice, I considered California’s legal and tax environment to be much too oppressive for my taste. California is much more regulatory than any other state in which I have lived, and I don’t consider that a good thing.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    Welcome to the People’s Republic of California. I once had a job offer in California. I turned it down. Though it was a good job and the weather in Southern California is nice, I considered California’s legal and tax environment to be much too oppressive for my taste. California is much more regulatory than any other state in which I have lived, and I don’t consider that a good thing.
    I don't blame you in the slightest! I grew up here and things used to be pretty good. But, as I have watched my real income drop, my tax burden skyrocket, and every week there is another snatch and grab from my pocket, I can only say I am glad that in 35 more months I will have retirement number two. Sometime after that, my wife and I will blow this over-regulated and taxaholic taco stand to parts more sensible.

Hello123456 Guest

Wallet are thieves themselves they screw over their workers the good ones the kiss ass employees don't make extra money to play security but I see it all the time then when lp teens catch someone with a 25 dollar item wal mart takes that item sells it for full price that the person is paying a 225.00 fee and restitution on makes no sense how wal mart can complain about being a victim of shoplifters when they won't return items if receipt says bought more than 45-60 days ago or a person buys a norelco razor and wants to return it they refuse to value the customer so no wonder why people hate them so much I wouldn't get a record for trying to payback wal mart for all the bs they put on people but I aplaude anyone that successfully screws wal mart over as we all know wal mart is the pro at screwing customers can't help but smile when it's done to the number one thief that legally steals from customers daily wal mart themself can play cat and mouse and keep declining on customer service just makes people hate them more

Seriously, you need to take a class on sentence structure and punctuation...

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2