Default Ticket for Expired Registration Sticker Despite Current Registration

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: New york

Expired registration sticker ticket when registration was renewed and current.

My whole message not go through this is a continuation the lot in question is owned by a developer but least through the city from management purposes only ticket writing agent scans every registration and inspection for violations but in my mind it is not city property although it is public parking do they have the right to write such tickets

Default Re: Expired Regs Sticker but It Was Renewed and Current

Well if it didn't go through you'd better type it out again because we do not read minds.

I have no idea what you're talking about or what your question is, if you even have one.

Default Re: Expired Regs Sticker but It Was Renewed and Current

I'm shocked that all fit into one sentence.

On the other hand, are your stickers current? Im gonna guess no because thats what you got the ticket for (I assume). You mention your registration is current (I think), which is not what you got a ticket for. Actually, did you get a ticket? (Not sure anymore)

1. Sponsored Links