I work in healthcare and know a person with:
1. 18 counts of theft, running a prostitution ring, being a prostitute, and buying and selling heroin.
2. This person is an active heroin addict.
3. They continue to sell drugs.
4. They are part of a huge criminal collection of people in the Kensington area of Philly, PA. If you know Philly, you know what I mean.
5. They have a fake mental health diagnosis to receive SSI, which means free income, housing, money, healthcare, and so on.
This woman used a false name "Dawn Brooks" for all of her convictions. Thus, she has NO CRIMINAL HISTORY under her real name.
This is a concern because she is now enrolled in a local community college attempting to obtain a degree in healthcare. That would either be: psychology or nursing.
As a professional myself with 30 years in the field of healthcare, I do not want this person entering my profession with unknown criminal activity. If it's public knowledge and she is still hired, then fine, but not as things are.
I know her social security number, real name, etc.
How can I make sure that her record is tied to her real name and information?
I think it's imperative.