Default How to File a Compensation Claim with the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: I was working at a construction site when an object fell on me due to the negligence of co-workers. I suffered severe injuries and was hospitalized. I have recovered from my injuries. By when todo I need to file a compensation claim with the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board?

Default Re: Compensation Claim with the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board

"The employee files a claim with the Board on Form Employee Claim (C-3) by mailing the form to the appropriate Board District Office. This must be done within two years of the accident, or within two years after the employee knew or should have known, that the injury was related to employment."
    http://www.wcb.ny.gov/content/main/o...ystemWorks.jsp

negligence is not a factor in eligibility for work comp benefits; its no fault coverage.

1. Sponsored Links