Default Can You Hold a Nursing License After Hospitalization for Drug Abuse

My question involves Mental health law in the State of: California
    Can someone legally continue to be a nurse after being hospitalized for illegal drug use.

Default Re: Can You Hold a Nursing License After Hospitalization for Drug Abuse

Many health care professionals, including nurses and doctors, have a history of substance abuse. You should expect to have to participate in a program that will monitor your sobriety and recovery.

Default Re: Can You Hold a Nursing License After Hospitalization for Drug Abuse

It is not me itís my neighbor. Itís scary that they let people like them still work in the field. I have had nurses make mistakes on me when I was in the hospital and they almost killed me. They over dosed me 2 times in the hospital in recovery room in the hospital almost didnít get me back

1. Sponsored Links