Results 1 to 9 of 9

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2017

    Default Can You Change a Code 2c ELS Discharge Status

    Hey I was discharged from the Air Force almost 4 years ago with a 2c ELS. I’ve tried joining other branches but the said I wasn’t able to join. Is there a possibility that I could get it changed to join? The Army and the Navy told me to upgrade the discharge like it was something easy, but as I read online, it’s not as easy as it seemed. What should I do?

    I didn’t do anything but was in the wrong place at the wrong time with a group of ppl that got discharged as well. I was in the reserves and didn’t graduate BMT. now I am considered as prior service.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. H Visas: H4 Status Expired While Change of Status Was Pending, Now Out of Status
    By roysumanjit in forum Visas for Business, Tourism and Family
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:25 AM
  2. DV Visa Lottery: Can an F-1 Student Change Status to Immigrant Status Through Visa Lottery
    By Farhan in forum Permanent Residency and Naturalization
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 03:33 PM
  3. Unlawful Presence and Overstay: H1b to F1 Change of Status Denied - I-94 Expired, Out of Status
    By problems101 in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 12:25 PM
  4. Parking and Access: Can Landlord Change Gate Code and Refuse to Give New Code to Tenants?
    By Bluemeanieeater in forum Landlord-Tenant Law
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 01:29 PM
  5. Chapter 13: NPOC Status and Time Until Discharge
    By Gabbey in forum Bankruptcy Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 08:02 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources