Default Getting a Mortgage License With a Criminal Record

My question involves a professional license in the state of: georgia, florida,alabama, Maryland and Virginia

I have felony from 1996 credit card fraud. It was 1st offender. I violated first offender with a disorderly conduct charge of bad business practices

My felony was pardoned. The felony was for a rental car. I also started working in the mortgage business in 1995. I have NEVER had an incident involving mortgae companies i worked for during 1996 and 2006
    Please tell me under the circumstances what will i need to do to get approved. Also which states are more lenient in approval process.

Thanks

Default Re: Getting a Mortgage License With a Crimnal Record

Contact the licensing agency in each state, or check its website, and see what they say about criminal background checks and disqualifying offenses.

It's not reasonable to expect a volunteer on this site to check five states for you.

1. Sponsored Links