Default FMLA Laws

I am needing help. I had submitted FMLA paperwork back in December of '04. I had no real problems from my employer until this documentation was filed. Now it is as if I am made an example of whenever a problem comes up in the department. I feel backed in a corner and made to feel obligated as if I owe them for my disability, when the supervisors are made to cover my shift when I use the FMLA when I am in pain. They accues me of abusing the documents when I cannot stand the pain and call out. Especially if its a weekend day or around a holiday. I cannot control this pain. When this pain hits it gives me little to no choice on what day to call out. But I am the bad guy if it lands on a day that they would normally go out and party. I have been sober for nine years now. I am an alcoholic in recovery. I am also a depressant and am in chronic pain. The pain was diagnosed as degenerative disk disease, and chondromalaysia patella. These are ongoing pains that drain my from energy giving me constant headaches and pains that restrict my mobility. All of this is documented to my employer. But I'm am still treated less then other employees. Can you help me?
    Sincerely,
    Deborah Zengel

Default FMLA or ADA

Are you sure you are not meaning to refernece the ADA, Americans with Disabilities Act?

Default FMLA Laws

I've been reading the FMLA law of 1993

1. Sponsored Links