Default How to Get a Lien Against Trust Assets

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: tx, in one of my post I mentioned I was tricked into a memorandum of understanding. The 2 provisions of the MOU that need to be taken into consideration are as follows:

"Upon almost graduating they will receive an additional 300, upon graduation they will recieve an additional 700. " They are giving 800 of the 1,000. They are in violation of last year not distributing the 8,400. So they owe me 10,800$. Will the lean have to be on trust property or can it be filled on property owned by the individual trust?

https://imgur.com/gallery/tLMjY

Default Re: How to Get a Lien Against Trust Assets

I'm not going to search out and read all of your former threads. If we need additional facts, post them here.

If you are supposed to get a distribution from the trust, but have not received the distribution, your remedy is to file a case in the court with jurisdiction over the trust, seeking a court order the trustee to comply with the terms of the trust, to replace the trustee, or both.

Default Re: How to Get a Lien Against Trust Assets

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    I'm not going to search out and read all of your former threads. If we need additional facts, post them here.

If you are supposed to get a distribution from the trust, but have not received the distribution, your remedy is to file a case in the court with jurisdiction over the trust, seeking a court order the trustee to comply with the terms of the trust, to replace the trustee, or both.
    Ok, contacted a attorney. Believe the trust instrument has a clause blocking them from being removed, also from a certain type of negligence. They ok'ed a distribution to a parent that gave 100k to another person. That constitutes mismanaging the trust assets?if so, what is the equitable remedy at law?

Has a adr clause,will they be able to remove my parent from the estate completely?

1. Sponsored Links