Default Will Your Sealed Juvenile Record Show Up on a FBI Background Check

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Nevada.
    I was arrested and adjudicated on multiple juvenile offenses around the ages of 11-13. (I am now 22). My juvenile record was sealed by the Department of Juvenile Justice Services a few years ago. When I retrieve a Nevada state criminal history report, the arrests and charges do not appear. My question relates to an FBI Background Check. I am interested in pursuing a nursing career, and the Nevada State Board of Nursing requires a state AND FBI background check. I am wondering if my juvenile arrests/charges will appear on the FBI check despite being sealed by the state.

Default Re: Will Your Sealed Juvenile Record Show Up on a FBI Background Check

Is it possible? It's possible. If you want to be certain, order a copy.

Default Re: Will Your Sealed Juvenile Record Show Up on a FBI Background Check

Most if not all state agency's within the state comply with a judges order, however, the FBI sometimes doesn't comply with a state judges order. So yes, it is possible that the Nevada State Board of Nursing can see your criminal record.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

1. Sponsored Links