My current H1B visa got expired on 2017-04-17. My employer has filed extension before that but received RFE which is due on 2017-11-18.
My 240 days would be getting over on 2017-12-06. I have my I-140 approved with the current employer.
Now I have following questions:-
1. If I get new job offer then can I transfer H1B to new employer while my current extension RFE is not responded yet.
2. If I apply for H1 transfer can i join after the receipt only as currently Premium is on hold. What would happen if the transfer
is not completed till my final 240 days ? Can i still work for my new employer ?
3. Per my employer, employee can wait for decision in US after 240th days, but canít work. If I will wait here, will there be a issues like going out of status?
Thanks in Advance..