Default How to Respond to an Appeal from a District Court Judgment

I have own my civil suit at local district office . The other party appeal in higher court. They have filed preliminary objects to my reply. My questions are

1. What are the next steps after reply to their preliminary objections with all exhibits ( proof )
    2. How do I take the case to judge for a trail
    3. Is there way to speed up the case and what prevent should have to take for other parties without amending the case
    4. I live in PA the case is in Montgomery county court ,PA

Default Re: Claim the Money from Other Party

Sorry, but you need a lawyer if you can't figure that out on your own.

Default Re: How to Respond to an Appeal from a District Court Judgment

Quote Quoting rsatya
    View Post
    I have own my civil suit at local district office.
    Do you mean that you won a small claims case in a magisterial district court, or do you mean that you won a lawsuit in the Court of Common Pleas?
    Quote Quoting rsatya
    I live in PA – the case is in Montgomery county court ,PA
    Do you mean that's where the appeal is pending, or do you mean that's the court from which the appeal was taken?
    Quote Quoting rsatya
    They have filed preliminary objects to my reply.
    We cannot comment on the objections, as we have no access to the case file.
    Quote Quoting rsatya
    What are the next steps after reply to their preliminary objections with all exhibits ( proof )
    The rules of appellate procedure are described here. The rules vary depending upon the court to which you are making your appeal. Your question is so wide-open it's difficult to say much beyond, "You will need to take the additional steps that the rules require."
    Quote Quoting rsatya
    How do I take the case to judge for a trail
    You have told us that this is an appeal, so you've already had a trial (or perhaps pretrial resolution through summary disposition or default).
    Quote Quoting rsatya
    Is there way to speed up the case and what prevent should have to take for other parties without amending the case
    Appeals take time. You can check the rules for the appellate court to see if there is a possibility of a motion to expedite, or even a motion for summary reversal; but we don't know the facts or issues on appeal and have no way of suggesting if you will have success with any motions you file.

1. Sponsored Links