Hello, I am new here.

I wish to obtain information and advice to present a case/complaint against the UK government for an illegal action they took against my family and I. I am a British citizen but they took this illegal action abroad (outside the EU).

The main question I have is which body, who do I take my complaint or legal action to, which international body. Clearly, I cannot take it to the English courts or Government as the claim is against them.

I can put more information here if there are people who can give me advice. I will appreciate. It is urgent as it involves my children.