Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Advice on Ilegal Action Against British Government

There. Is. NO. International. Stage.
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

Quote Quoting my2children
    View Post
    First, I do not understand why some people here are so rude to people who are desperate for their children and come to places like this asking for help. I assume they either have no children or have never been in a situation remotely like mine. I have even told them to leave me as they have already given me their rudeness but they insist.

Mine is part of a case on which my solicitor is already working but the part I put here is very specific request about the capture of my children but they insist on trying to find anything to try and out me off my search for justice. They are making up things they cannot possibly know and even putting words in my mouth. That is particularly upsetting. If I say I do not want to discuss other matters (partly for reasons of confidentiality) they should respect that.

I do not want other people, who may be desperate, to be misled here so I am giving them some infomation: I know I have got a case but I need the help to deal with it. The government official I spoke to told me of another case like mine where the people involved eneded up in prison, no excuses for breaking the law with any other stories like the ones people are speculating about here. They simply should have follow the correct procedure and they might have even won. But I repeat, this official could not tell me exactly how to go about it or where to go or who could act for me as he could be accused of 'helping the other side'. In fact, he may have told me more than he should have, trying to help.

I also received feedback form the consul of another embassy, who deals with cases like this. He confirmed the illegality of what was done to my children. He called the British embassy and they lied to him telling him they did it through the local government! I went to court in England and a judge told me the same lie when I obtained a letter from the local government saying that they did not know anything about the case because the British government never approached them. Unbelievable, that was a High Court judge who told me the lie! and for lying I am going to get them in an international stage.

When I find someone to help and where I need to put my case (both in an institution and before the public) and get any kind of result I will come back here and post the information as it may be useful to others. Even just putting a case before the public for support needs help from somebody who knows how to approach the press how to give the story to them etc. They also know how to raise funds for legal costs (crowdfunding, etc.) but I can see I will not find any such people here.

It is a whole package I want to put together which could help others when I manage to do it and tell them how I did it.

Well, I will do this unless they block me here first.

I am ready to do anything for my children but being bullied lowers m morale and being misled would be worse for them in tersm of the correct route to follow.

Please seek the help of a mental health professional.

Please.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

View Post
    First, I do not understand why some people here are so rude to people who are desperate for their children and come to places like this asking for help. I assume they either have no children or have never been in a situation remotely like mine. I have even told them to leave me as they have already given me their rudeness but they insist.

Mine is part of a case on which my solicitor is already working but the part I put here is very specific request about the capture of my children but they insist on trying to find anything to try and out me off my search for justice. They are making up things they cannot possibly know and even putting words in my mouth. That is particularly upsetting. If I say I do not want to discuss other matters (partly for reasons of confidentiality) they should respect that.

I do not want other people, who may be desperate, to be misled here so I am giving them some infomation: I know I have got a case but I need the help to deal with it. The government official I spoke to told me of another case like mine where the people involved eneded up in prison, no excuses for breaking the law with any other stories like the ones people are speculating about here. They simply should have follow the correct procedure and they might have even won. But I repeat, this official could not tell me exactly how to go about it or where to go or who could act for me as he could be accused of 'helping the other side'. In fact, he may have told me more than he should have, trying to help.

I also received feedback form the consul of another embassy, who deals with cases like this. He confirmed the illegality of what was done to my children. He called the British embassy and they lied to him telling him they did it through the local government! I went to court in England and a judge told me the same lie when I obtained a letter from the local government saying that they did not know anything about the case because the British government never approached them. Unbelievable, that was a High Court judge who told me the lie! and for lying I am going to get them in an international stage.

When I find someone to help and where I need to put my case (both in an institution and before the public) and get any kind of result I will come back here and post the information as it may be useful to others. Even just putting a case before the public for support needs help from somebody who knows how to approach the press how to give the story to them etc. They also know how to raise funds for legal costs (crowdfunding, etc.) but I can see I will not find any such people here.

It is a whole package I want to put together which could help others when I manage to do it and tell them how I did it.

Well, I will do this unless they block me here first.

I am ready to do anything for my children but being bullied lowers m morale and being misled would be worse for them in tersm of the correct route to follow.
    I think you started by confusing rudeness with impatience. This post, however, just demonstrates a common theme on the internet; I'm right and you're wrong. You came here seeking answers and you were provided accurate information. There is no real international court of the sort that you want. There is no "stage" like the one that you seek. The stage that you have access to, to accomplish what you want, is the British stage.

As you've provided us with no actual information your demand that we, the unpaid volunteers, provide you with legal advice that suits your needs is ludicrous. You've not answered direct questions, such as where, specifically, are your children now, and you've ignored explanations as to what the Hague Convention of 1980 is and why it leads us to believe that you are involved in a nasty custody dispute. You've explained why the UK would bother to snatch your kids. What makes your kids so special that the UK would risk an international (@*$storm? IF you have an issue with whatever this is you have two venues, really, especially since you are apparently broke: complain to the government of the country that you are currently residing in AND/OR complain to the UK government.

Finally, just to be clear...there is no vast and overarching world government of the sort that you want. There just isn't.

You are at the point where you need to pony up and pay an attorney. You've exhausted your internet resources and you won't be able to do this for free. so my advice, and this isn't legal advice, is to go ahead and set up your GoFund me. Be sure, when you write it up, to provide clear and accurate information that will persuade folks like me to give you $5. That's a heavy lift.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

View Post
    First, I do not understand why some people here are so rude to people who are desperate for their children and come to places like this asking for help.
    Nobody is being rude to you. You are refusing to listen and refusing to acknowledge basic facts -- that is rude on your part.

But at least you're now implicitly conceding that this is a child custody matter.
    If I say I do not want to discuss other matters (partly for reasons of confidentiality) they should respect that.
    If you have facts that could change the interpretation of your case and choose not to share them, then we're not going to be able to help you. For you to insult us based upon that would, once again, be very rude on your part.
    I know I have got a case but I need the help to deal with it.
    If you believe a crime was committed, you report your suspicions to law enforcement.

If you want to fight a custody case, you do that in the custody court.

There is no international organization that is going to involve itself in your situation. You need to disabuse yourself of that fantasy and focus on the remedies that have already been explained to you.
    The government official I spoke to told me of another case like mine where the people involved eneded up in prison, no excuses for breaking the law with any other stories like the ones people are speculating about here.
    So in some other case that you believe to be similar, somebody broke the law, their legal violation was reported to law enforcement, and the person was prosecuted. There you go. No international agency needed.
    I also received feedback form the consul of another embassy, who deals with cases like this. He confirmed the illegality of what was done to my children.
    Odds are what he did was say something like, "If your story is true...." But really, if this "consul" works for the U.K. government and actually believes that U.K. officials broke U.K. law, that "consul" can help you report that belief to law enforcement. If it's some random person from a random consulate of a random nation, all the person can really do is tell you what we've been repeatedly telling you -- there's no international organization that will involve itself in your custody case.
    When I find someone to help and where I need to put my case (both in an institution and before the public) and get any kind of result I will come back here and post the information as it may be useful to others.
    What you should do is work on your custody case with your solicitor. If you continue to tilt at windmills instead of focusing on your custody case, or if you lose your custody case, it won't change this fact: there is no international organization that is going to involve itself in your case.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3