Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Advice on Ilegal Action Against British Government

I am sorry but these do not answer my questons yet, I need to know which international body: court or otherwise I have to take my case to.
    For instance, on the issue of violation of Human Rights, I know that the body is the EcTHR but this is a penal case and that is what I am trying to find out if anybody knows what body to approach with that.

llworking?

Thanks

Quote Quoting my2children
    View Post
    I am sorry but these do not answer my questons yet, I need to know which international body: court or otherwise I have to take my case to.
    As you have already been told, there is no such body that will take your custody case. You have already been told how to litigate your custody case.
    For instance, on the issue of violation of Human Rights, I know that the body is the EcTHR but this is a penal cas and that is what I am trying to find out if anybody knows what body to approach with that.
    You are free to report anything that you believe to be a crime to the police. Again, there is no international organization that will take your complaint.

Maybe I was no clear. The problem is also that the other poster turned it into a custody case. I never said that.

For others who may be able to help, this is a request about the illegal action of the British government to capture and extradite my children.

It is about the international Hague Convention 1980

View Post
    Maybe I was no clear. The problem is also that the other poster turned it into a custody case. I never said that.

For others who may be able to help, this is a request about the illegal action of the British government to capture and extradite my children.

Perhaps the answer isn't clear to you.

Again, there is no international organization that will take your complaint.
    That IS your answer.

Do not be mistaken - this is not a case where the volunteers don't know of any such authority but, rather, that there ISN'T one to address your needs. This is likely why you've found no regulatory authority interested in what you haven't to say. Do you understand yet?

View Post

You don't HAVE such a case.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Even if such a body existed you' have to prove a motive. What's the motive? Why would the Brit's bother snatching your kids? Where did they go?

Again, not one lick of this makes sense.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

View Post
    If it's not a custody case, then you have nothing to complain about -- your ex- has the right to custody, your children are with your ex-, end of story.
    As you have been told, if you believe that British officials violated the law, you may report them to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
    Which is to say, it is a child custody case. As you have already been told, you will need to litigate your custody issues in the custody court with jurisdiction over the children. At this point, that would be the one that gave your ex- custody of the children.

As I said, this is not a custody case.

There are international bodies: European Court of Justice, European Ombudsman, The European Court of Human Rights (not so relevant in this penal case), the United Nations sections and maybe there is one about the Hague Convention 1980. I just do not know which one to address my case to and I need someone in the know to help me prepare it.

I have already heard what Dogmatique and Knowitall have to say, now I would like to ask people who know about extradition cases. I have not seen my children for 10 months, I am vulnerable and I need real help. My children must be suffering too.

I know I have a case as I consulted a number of local legal people and an official of the local government. The local legal advisors do not speak English and the government official has to be impartial. So please do not try to kill my request here. If you guys own this forum, then yes, I am in the wrong place. I appreciate that few people konow about these cases.

Thanks to other people who could help, in advance.

where is the other parent? in Britain? How old are the children? who exactly has them now?

why did you originally take them out of your country of citizenship to the country you now live in? Did your spouse/father accompany you? Does that father/spouse know your current whereabouts to be able to serve you court papers? (i.e. are you in hiding?)

you really haven't given anyone any details that change the answers that you have already been given. It sounds like you have lost custody (whether you realize or admit it or not) and the courts gave the other parent documents that allowed them to get the children back from a foreign country. You really should be heading back to Britain and to the court where all of this seemed to happen without your knowledge.

View Post
    As I said, this is not a custody case.
    You are very slow on the uptake. Again, if there is no custody dispute then there is no conceivable problem with the fact that your ex- took the children home with her, and has custody of the children in accord with the custody order. As she had every right to do that, being as there is no custody dispute, your wild fantasies about people conspiring against you evaporate into nothing -- she has lawful custody, so she can legally obtain passports and other travel documents.
    There are international bodies: European Court of Justice, European Ombudsman, The European Court of Human Rights (not so relevant in this penal case), the United Nations sections and maybe there is one about the Hague Convention 1980.
    There are lots of international bodies, none of which will take a complaint from you.

The Hague Convention of 1980, pertaining to the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, is also irrelevant -- you are stating that there is no custody dispute, so it is impossible for your ex- to have committed any acts that would implicate that convention.
    I just do not know which one to address my case to and I need someone in the know to help me prepare it.
    None of them. You will raise your complaint with the custody court, and hire a custody lawyer to help you with that complaint. Except you keep telling us that there is no custody dispute, meaning that you don't want to take custody away from your ex-, so there is actually nothing for you to complain about.
    I have already heard what Dogmatique and Knowitall have to say, now I would like to ask people who know about extradition cases.
    Again, if you believe that crimes occurred, you are free to report your suspicions to law enforcement agencies. Those agencies, and the prosecutors for the relevant jurisdictions, will review your complaint to see if any crime actually occurred. If so, and if there is an extradition treaty that applies, they can consider whether or not to try to extradite somebody to face prosecution.

You have no basis to seek "extradition" on your own. You cannot get your children "extradited" from their home with their mother. There is no international organization with any "extradition" power relevant to your situation.
    I have not seen my children for 10 months, I am vulnerable and I need real help. My children must be suffering too.
    You need to decide whether or not you have a custody dispute -- you say that you don't, in which case you are content with your children being where they are.
    I know I have a case as I consulted a number of local legal people and an official of the local government. The local legal advisors do not speak English and the government official has to be impartial.
    You are free to file whatever case you want under the laws of the nation in which you are situated. If you have been told by legal professionals in that state that there is some sort of legal action you can take, knock yourself out -- hire a lawyer and file your case.
    I appreciate that few people konow about these cases.
    The actual problem is that we know about "these cases", but you don't like to hear the hard facts.

First, I do not understand why some people here are so rude to people who are desperate for their children and come to places like this asking for help. I assume they either have no children or have never been in a situation remotely like mine. I have even told them to leave me as they have already given me their rudeness but they insist.

Mine is part of a case on which my solicitor is already working but the part I put here is very specific request about the capture of my children but they insist on trying to find anything to try and out me off my search for justice. They are making up things they cannot possibly know and even putting words in my mouth. That is particularly upsetting. If I say I do not want to discuss other matters (partly for reasons of confidentiality) they should respect that.

I do not want other people, who may be desperate, to be misled here so I am giving them some infomation: I know I have got a case but I need the help to deal with it. The government official I spoke to told me of another case like mine where the people involved eneded up in prison, no excuses for breaking the law with any other stories like the ones people are speculating about here. They simply should have follow the correct procedure and they might have even won. But I repeat, this official could not tell me exactly how to go about it or where to go or who could act for me as he could be accused of 'helping the other side'. In fact, he may have told me more than he should have, trying to help.

I also received feedback form the consul of another embassy, who deals with cases like this. He confirmed the illegality of what was done to my children. He called the British embassy and they lied to him telling him they did it through the local government! I went to court in England and a judge told me the same lie when I obtained a letter from the local government saying that they did not know anything about the case because the British government never approached them. Unbelievable, that was a High Court judge who told me the lie! and for lying I am going to get them in an international stage.

When I find someone to help and where I need to put my case (both in an institution and before the public) and get any kind of result I will come back here and post the information as it may be useful to others. Even just putting a case before the public for support needs help from somebody who knows how to approach the press how to give the story to them etc. They also know how to raise funds for legal costs (crowdfunding, etc.) but I can see I will not find any such people here.

It is a whole package I want to put together which could help others when I manage to do it and tell them how I did it.

Well, I will do this unless they block me here first.

I am ready to do anything for my children but being bullied lowers m morale and being misled would be worse for them in tersm of the correct route to follow.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast