Default How to Terminate a No Contact Order in Wisconsin

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Wisconsin

I have abother seperate thread in this category but this is a completely seperate case. I was dropping my ex gf/mother of my child off at her moms house in WI (we both live in MN) to get away from her abusive bf and drugs. Well we got pulled over and she was nodding out, they found heroin and needles on her and in the glove box, they also found my moms prescription bottle of xanax. The worst part is my daughter was in the car so cps is involved. They charged us both with poss of narcotics and me with intent because there was also a scale in the car. All of the stuff found was hers except the xanax. I dont see a way to fight this unless she admits to everything which she may do but my queation is... at the bail hearing we each got $300 bail and a no contact order, how can we terminate this order asap? We just need to communicate for my daughters sake and are on good terms as friends. There is no history of abuse.

Default Re: How to Terminate a No Contact Order in Wisconsin

Quote Quoting Djensen140
    View Post
    My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Wisconsin

I have abother seperate thread in this category but this is a completely seperate case. I was dropping my ex gf/mother of my child off at her moms house in WI (we both live in MN) to get away from her abusive bf and drugs. Well we got pulled over and she was nodding out, they found heroin and needles on her and in the glove box, they also found my moms prescription bottle of xanax. The worst part is my daughter was in the car so cps is involved. They charged us both with poss of narcotics and me with intent because there was also a scale in the car. All of the stuff found was hers except the xanax. I dont see a way to fight this unless she admits to everything which she may do but my queation is... at the bail hearing we each got $300 bail and a no contact order, how can he terminate this order asap? We just need to communicate for my daughters sake and are on good terms as friends. There is no history of abuse.
    How can who terminate the order? Did you slip up with your pronouns?

Does this concern the same child as the other thread, or ... well, how many children do you have with unstable partners?
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

You both have criminal defense lawyers, so you can communicate through your lawyers.

We dont have lawyers, we have one child together. I have a great job, perfect credit, am reaponsible and was trying to help her get clean and stable so my daughter would have a mother in her life. I want to get the no contact order dropped so her and I can communicate. She has issues with drugs and severe depression which started when her thyroid started acting up, it completely changed her. She is getting help and really is the sweetest girl you could ever know.

I just graduated school to get the job I have so I have little money and canr afford a lawyer and dont qualify for a public defender, apparently I can still have a lawyer appointed to me through Wi and pay them back which I am looking into but in the mean time want to get this no comtact order takin care of asap, her current boyfriend who is in jail now and his family will make false reporta that I am tryingto communicate with my ex juat to get me thrown in jail.

I found this list if forms, are any of these what I will need?

https://wicourts.gov/forms1/circuit/...te=&Category=6https://wicourts.gov/forms1/circuit/...te=&Category=6

Please can anyone help with a petition to modify bail conditions for Wisconsin (washburn county). I called the clerk of courts and law library and all they had was a petition to lower bail amount. Or can I just ask the judge to drop the no contact order when I show up for my initial appearance?

1. Sponsored Links