Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default What to Do if Your Parents Send You to Military School

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Colorado

Hey guys. Whathappensafter here. I noticed my mother made a post here where she mentioned putting me in military school. Right now I'm posting this from a library computer as I am studying here for school next month since its the only place I'm allowed to go and i have a time limit here as well. But anyways I need advice on how to survive military school since I believe she is calling schools. My 24 year old boyfriend is currently in jail and I'm not allowed to see him so i snuck out to see him and got caught. What is military school like? Will I be allowed to use the internet or wear makeup?

Default Re: Military School Advice

Military schools are strict. It is about learning to do as you are told. You do not have to like what you are told to do or agree with it You just have to do it. Keep your opinions to yourself and your mouth shut unless you are spoken to,

But will I be allowed to wear makeup? If I'm not i will actually flip at the instructors.

No makeup. If you "flip' at the instructors you won't like your punishment. You parents rules are a walk in the park compared to Military School. You will be too busy with you studies and chores to be able to play on the internet.

Private schools in general vary in rules. And they may also vary based on rank. Many of them allow more freedom when you prove you can be trusted.

I would plan on no make-up though. The military, in general, does not allow make-up during basic training. Or at least it did last time I know someone actively enlisted a few years ago.

Military Schools and Private Schools aren't the same. But, both are strict and students must obey the rules. It doesn't matter if you like the rules. Or what you are told to do and not do. You just have to obey. Military Schools you are sent away to live at the school. Most Private Schools you live at home and go to school during the day. Military School would be better for the OP

Default Re: What to Do if Your Parents Send You to Military School

I suggest that you have this conversation with a school counselor or mental health professional.

Quote Quoting whathappensafter
    View Post

Hey guys. Whathappensafter here. I noticed my mother made a post here where she mentioned putting me in military school. Right now I'm posting this from a library computer as I am studying here for school next month since its the only place I'm allowed to go and i have a time limit here as well. But anyways I need advice on how to survive military school since I believe she is calling schools. My 24 year old boyfriend is currently in jail and I'm not allowed to see him so i snuck out to see him and got caught. What is military school like? Will I be allowed to use the internet or wear makeup?
    You attend the school and you do what you're told or you get kicked out if you don't.

24 year old boyfriend? How old are you? You really thought you were going to make it to jail to go see him?

First - stop communications with the weird adult that is dating a teenager. He's in jail (probably not his first or last time) and you're a minor. He could get in a lot more trouble than he probably already is if he's had sex with you. So just stay away. He's not worth it.

Military school is structured like the military. You have to follow rules. Your day is going to be laid out for you. I haven't been to military school but I'm in the military and I bet it's a lot like basic training. So here's how my basic was:

We got up pretty early in the morning, had to make your bed (perfectly), do physical training, then go get changed, go to chow, go do whatever training was on the schedule for the day and in there more chow time. Get done, go to sleep get up and do it again. Oh and during that time whatever platoon we were in would have fireguard so then someone would have to run a shift sometime during the night. Two people at a time actually. On each floor.

Then there are drill sergeants in people's faces, yelling and screaming. Now when they wanted to teach us they didn't yell. Every time else they yelled.

No you will not be allowed to wear makeup. Get that out of your head. You won't get to be a diva. You probably only use Internet for assignments.

If you can't handle authority and a structured schedule, you're not going to make it. Perhaps to avoid this you stop sneaking out to see adult males in jail and you start listening to your mom so you can go to a regular school and have a good time in high school.

View Post
    But will I be allowed to wear makeup? If I'm not i will actually flip at the instructors.
    LMAO! Oh man I hope your mom sends you to military school because you need it.

Believe it or not there are some places your mom could send you that would be worse than Military School or Private,School.

View Post

If your parents send you to military school, you go, you behave yourself, and you make something of yourself that's better than being a slut with a criminal for a boyfriend.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast