Default How to Get the FDIC to Declare an Offense on Your Record to be De Minimis

My question involves FDIC 19 and employment law for the state of New York. Regarding FDIC de minimis criteria, how much average time it takes for FDIC regional office in NYC to issue letter stating crime is de minimis.

My issue is that I need to fill out background check forms in 2-3 days and recently got aware of the process to get letter which can be used to prove there is no restriction from FDIC.

Any Experinces highly appriciated

Default Re: How to Get the FDIC to Declare an Offense on Your Record to be De Minimis

You want a letter inside of two to three days? Get on the phone first thing in the morning, and see whether you can pull off a miracle.

Default Re: How to Get the FDIC to Declare an Offense on Your Record to be De Minimis

Yes...calling is a next step, but curious to know how many days or are we talking hear months for getting a letter. Any one with similar experiences or aware of process please suggest?

1. Sponsored Links