Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Is the FBI Allowed to Report Sealed or Expunged State Criminal Records

Would you be responsible for prescribing and/or administering drugs to patients ?

Default Re: Is the FBI Allowed to Report Sealed or Expunged State Criminal Records

Quote Quoting Mercy&Grace
    View Post
    Would you be responsible for prescribing and/or administering drugs to patients ?
    Yes but I am not to concerned about the DEA number. i was charged with possession of marijuana but it was dropped down to a disorderly conduct which is a violation in ny not a crime. The dea application only asks for crimes that have to do with drugs. But anyways I asked the dea if it will be a problem and they said no but also said I should disclose it even though it's not a crime.

Withholding any information could cause problems with an employer and maybe a licensing board.

You ate the comma required after the word "field". Basically, the correct sentence is " In the law enforcement field, we really prefer to employ people who can spell and can put together a grammatically correct sentence.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2