Default Drug Court Violation Through Positive Drug Tests

My question involves criminal law for the state of: New Jersey

My Fiance has been in drug court for 18mths now and has done pretty well (community service, fines paid & maintained a job) not to forget no dirty urine. He had been sanctioned recently for dirty urine and was released a month later held p due to they wanted a mental eval. He was home n on a bracelet for 2 weeks and told to get himself in a program that he was have difficulty because their scheduling conflicted. So he was violated again for what they said was another dirty urine and failure to get himself on a program. He was never instructed on a time frame but I assume it was not in a timely manner for the (P.O's) so they issues a VOP. he has a court hearing coming up here soon. Is it true they can completely violate him for this and force him to do all his time?

Default Re: Drug Court Violation

Yes they can. They might not, but they can if they want.

1. Sponsored Links