Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Father Won't Make Teenager Follow the Parenting Time Order

You are right I didnt but if he cares about his kids it would be a no brainer. He was hiding this all from me and telling the kids not to tell me.

Quote Quoting socialyankee
    View Post
    My apologies I do read that now. So I have to deal with the father breaking the court order and not having the kids come over, brainwashing them and badmouthing me to them and pay him child support now? That seems so fair. I tell my kids and friends, this is why you dont have sex before marriage. Uhh.
    You can take him to court for contempt but by the time you get there the 17 year old might be 18 and then he has the choice to never see you again if he wants. If you are ordered to pay him child support you pay him child support (your ex). If he's ordered to pay you, he pays you.

It has nothing to do with sex before marriage. I had sex before I got married - I was actually 20 the first time I had sex. I did end up (stupidly in hindsight) marrying him 13 years later - but was with other people between that time. It's about being mature and responsible. Marriage isn't necessary to have sex and marriage doesn't mean you're mature. Plenty of people get married and shouldn't.

View Post
    You are right I didnt but if he cares about his kids it would be a no brainer. He was hiding this all from me and telling the kids not to tell me.
    So if you date someone he doesn't like or approve he can do the same thing to you?

I would never be with someone who stole from my kids and who had a heroin addiction. So yah if Inwas with someone who was a threat to my kids well being, hell yah he can say the same thing to ne. Sometimes you need someone besides the kids to tell you you are being an idiot and putting your kids in harms way.

I figure i will pay child support just want my kids to be safe and happy. Just ashamed of how it has turned out. Ah well.

View Post
    I would never be with someone who stole from my kids and who had a heroin addiction. So yah if Inwas with someone who was a threat to my kids well being, hell yah he can say the same thing to ne. Sometimes you need someone besides the kids to tell you you are being an idiot and putting your kids in harms way.

I figure i will pay child support just want my kids to be safe and happy. Just ashamed of how it has turned out. Ah well.
    How do you know she is a heroin addict and steals from the children?

The kids have told me the father has told me and the kids have told my mother. Money, their eye glasses, game system, games, tools, a bike, and money from his bank account. She also went to a rhab for a minute and that didnt last.

View Post
    The kids have told me the father has told me and the kids have told my mother. Money, their eye glasses, game system, games, tools, a bike, and money from his bank account. She also went to a rhab for a minute and that didnt last.
    I think that probably good enough evidence for us...particularly since dad has confirmed it. What a sad situation.

All I can do is bring everything up and see what happens. I will just state my facts and hope it is enough. I just found out last night that his girlfriend also has a warrant out for her arrest. Like I have said I want my kids happy and safe. I understand they may hate me because I have rules etc but I am not here to be their friend. I hated my mom when I was younger, now I realize why she dod what she did and her and I are really close.

Thanks again everyone.

View Post
    All I can do is bring everything up and see what happens. I will just state my facts and hope it is enough. I just found out last night that his girlfriend also has a warrant out for her arrest. Like I have said I want my kids happy and safe. I understand they may hate me because I have rules etc but I am not here to be their friend. I hated my mom when I was younger, now I realize why she dod what she did and her and I are really close.

Thanks again everyone.
    Call her in on the warrant. My ex's mom did that once to this meth head stripper he shacked up with for a week once years ago. His mom asked how to find out if she had a warrant. I told her how and his mom looked and that lady had a warrant for failure to appear. She called the cops, gave them the hotel room number they were at and they went and arrested her that day.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2