Default Does my Record still appear with an ACD?

I was arrested last year for Grand Larceny, I've been fighting it in court for months and last January I received an Adjourned in Contemplation of Dismissal or ACD. My lawyer told me that now that he has my disposition certificate he'll be able to remove my fingerprints in June this year. However I would like to know that if an employer does a backround check on me during the mean time will they still see my arrest record because my fingerprints are still in the system and if they do, will they see that my case has been dismissed or any details of my case? This is in New York State.

Default Re: Does my Record still appear with an ACD?

"My lawyer told me that now that he has my disposition certificate he'll be able to remove my fingerprints in June this year."

That's one answer right there.

However, if it is truly dismissed then no, it cannot be reported to your potential employer in the state of New York.

1. Sponsored Links