Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Re: Got Freshly Dyed Hair Wet at Water Park and Lost a Fake Nail

Quote Quoting freegirl
    View Post
    I did try but with all the waves and people swimming it was impossible which is why the pool had to be drained. How hard is it to pop the plug on the pool and then fill it up after like that probably all could have been done in the same day and the whole park wouldn't have had to shut down
    Taxing Matters pleeeeeez don't waste your time answering this!

If you're going to complain about trolls, you need to stop feeding them. It's not the answers that feed them. It's the angry outbursts.

Quote Quoting freegirl
    View Post
    I did try but with all the waves and people swimming it was impossible which is why the pool had to be drained. How hard is it to pop the plug on the pool and then fill it up after like that probably all could have been done in the same day and the whole park wouldn't have had to shut down
    One more time: the water park had no obligation to do it and it would have been ridiculous to do it given the cost when the nail is worth less than a buck. Buy yourself a new nail. Itíll cost you far less to do that than anything else.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    One more time: the water park had no obligation to do it and it would have been ridiculous to do it given the cost when the nail is worth less than a buck. Buy yourself a new nail. It’ll cost you far less to do that than anything else.

Well I'm going back to the park and demanding the dollar at least. I could likely get a judge to sign a warrant for it too.

Quote Quoting freegirl
    View Post
    Well I'm going back to the park and demanding the dollar at least.
    Good luck with that. Maybe they’ll give you the buck for good customer relations and/or to get you to go away. It wouldn’t be because they have to do it.

Quote Quoting freegirl
    View Post
    I could likely get a judge to sign a warrant for it too.
    Not a chance. Warrants are issued at the request of law enforcement or a prosecutor. And no cop or prosecutor is going to do anything for a lost nail at a water park. There is no crime and thus they could not convince a court to issue the warrant anyway.

Quote Quoting freegirl
    View Post
    but where will they get all the urine to bring it back to
    the same, um, quality. People come to expect things be a certain way when they frequent the same business. If they used fresh water things wouldn't feel, smell, and taste the same. That could cause people to feel uncomfortable when frequenting the park and not return.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    but where will they get all the urine to bring it back to
    the same, um, quality. People come to expect things be a certain way when they frequent the same business. If they used fresh water things wouldn't feel, smell, and taste the same. That could cause people to feel uncomfortable when frequenting the park and not return.
    You're killin' me here, jk.

An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

I'll be suing over the urine in the pool actually. if theres that much in there that it alters the quality of the water then thats unacceptable.

I can pretty much guaran-dam-tee you that the only way you are going to have any type of lawsuit against a pool owner is to drown/die in their pool. I don't suggest that.

Water parks have standards and put many chemicals into the water to be "acceptable" under legal limits. You aren't going to be able to access the records one way or the other unless you have cause, such as a drowning, which you don't.

Are you honestly really this stupid?

Quote Quoting hr for me
    View Post
    I can pretty much guaran-dam-tee you that the only way you are going to have any type of lawsuit against a pool owner is to drown/die in their pool. I don't suggest that.

Water parks have standards and put many chemicals into the water to be "acceptable" under legal limits. You aren't going to be able to access the records one way or the other unless you have cause, such as a drowning, which you don't.

Are you honestly really this stupid?
    Well there should be a requirement that everyone wear a swim diaper. Since there isn't, I'll sue.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast