Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Can You Be Charged With Child Endangerment Over Diaper Rashes

Quote Quoting Tonsofquestions
    View Post
    The charges against person B are going to be dropped as said so by the prosecutor. It is not anger, it is extreme annoyance at the stupidity that I continue to read over and over. Mr. Knowitall, go back to your desk, your in put in this matter has done nothing for your name.
    I strongly suggest you pay an attorney to put up with your seemingly inherent rudeness.

Have a nice day.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

When have I ever insisted on any game being played by my rules?

When you refused to accept any answer that did not contain a list of charges. When you rejected any explanations of how the system worked and what was likely to happen.

No, there was no game put into motion by me. I simply addressed each reply to my post. Everyone was more focused to answer the question the title had been changed to. Everyone was more focused on passing judgement on person B.

Here's a question for you. Did you even try to look up any information or did you just automatically decide to post a snarky comment because of assumptions and judgements that you have formed?

Everyone keeps saying things about how I am being rude, what about every rude response I have received? My responses have been standing up for myself, if that's rude then you're right. Rudest person alive right now. Can't recall a single response that hasn't been rude towards me. Will go back through and reread, if there were any responses that weren't rude I will list them. Chances are, it won't be a very long list.

LegalWriter and Free9man, not rude responses.

Dogmatique, your first response was not rude

Short list...

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    When have I ever insisted on any game being played by my rules?

When you refused to accept any answer that did not contain a list of charges. When you rejected any explanations of how the system worked and what was likely to happen.
    Hey, I supplied a list of charges.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

You need to recognize that arguments that have not succeed with the police, the prosecutor or two courts are going to suddenly convince the prosecutor who is pressing criminal charges against you to suddenly charge your accuser with a crime. You should work with your lawyer, and focus on the criminal charge you're facing rather than distracting yourself with what come across as revenge fantasies.

I have already stated several times that the final hearing for those charges has been held and that the prosecutor stated to a lawyer involved that the charges will likely be dropped by the judge because of the evidence person B brought forward on the last day of the trial. The lawyer for person B did not bring this evidence to the court until that time.

They are not revenge fantasies. It is seeking justice for the wrong that has happened against person B. Everyone is entitled to real justice.

If a charge is still pending, then it is absolutely untrue that there has been a final hearing.

The lawyer for the other parent is not a party to your criminal prosecution. The lawyer for the other parent is not the prosecutor.

If you truly don't understand any of this, you need to spend some time talking to your lawyer and getting a basic grasp of reality.

Also, here's an update for the earlier comparison of person A to person B. Was way off on the amount of criminal activity...

Person A
    Criminal charges:
    State 1- 38 criminal charges
    State 2- 4 criminal charges
    State 3- 7 criminal charges
    That is a total of 49 known criminal charges
    That is not including multiple probation violations. There are several obstruction of justice charges. A few lying to the police (apparently those are different, never knew, thought they were the same thing). One where person A attacked another with a machete. Drug charge after drug charge. Violent charge after violent charge. A few manufacturing and intent to sell charges. Some possession of crime weapons. Throw in some terroristic threats. A lot of different types of thefts, to include theft by deception.

Person B
    These child endangering charges were the first criminal charges ever.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    If a charge is still pending, then it is absolutely untrue that there has been a final hearing.

The lawyer for the other parent is not a party to your criminal prosecution. The lawyer for the other parent is not the prosecutor.

If you truly don't understand any of this, you need to spend some time talking to your lawyer and getting a basic grasp of reality.

Wrong! There has been a final hearing. It was spread over two day. Day one was in June and day two was in July, almost a month apart. Judge was forced to take time to come to a decision because of the ridiculous length of time between the two trial dates. There in fact has been a final hearing.

It was not the lawyer for the other parent, it was a lawyer involved directly with the case who asked the witnesses questions during the trial. There you go assuming stuff again...

Maybe, just maybe, you should actually read what I have posted instead of jumping to conclusions and making the assumptions you have.

Sorry, mistake. Day one was May 22 day two was June 23 for the trial dates. There has been a final hearing.

View Post
    Some tact when I am asking for help. You want to scold me for standing up for myself when others are rude or belligerent to me? Have been since reply one. The main thing I have done over and over is retyping things I have already typed.

The title I had on this post to begin with was asking what charges could be brought against person A. That is the one thing i have continued to ask about! Not anything close to what someone has changed it to. I didn't want to know about whether or not a person could be charged for child endangering over diaper rashes, I already know the answer to that because it has happened!

The detective brought the charges forward and were in turn picked up by the prosecutor. FYI, a police officer can charge someone with a crime without going to a prosecutor first.

Person A

At least 20 criminal charges (no exaggeration and to include lying to the police and a few obstruction of justices.)

Was the non residential parent prior to the restraining order obtained to prevent contact between Person B and the children

Had to work from supervised visits to standard order because of safety issues

Was very upset about a restraining order person B had against them and constantly asked for the restraining order to be removed which person B did not do (the restraining order did not prevent person A from contact with the children)

Never completed any drug tests (court ordered or suggested by children services)

Person B

No criminal charges prior to these

Was the primary residential parent of the children prior to the restraining order person A obtained

Was refusing to allow visitation between person A and the children because of an abuse investigation against the significant other of person A. Reason being, the eldest child came home with bruises covering his head. Several videos of the child saying who hit him (significant other of person A), even when not asked about his injuries or discussing what happened to him. Continued to refuse visits despite pressure from that detective who shared personal stories of not seeing own children. Person B only asked that children services place a safety plan on the significant other to continue visits. No, person B was never a suspect and was not charged for that. Person B took and passed a polygraph. Also not possible for person B to have beaten the crap out of the 4-year-old because of medical records.

Completed and passed a hair follicle drug test without even being asked to do so by anyone.

Also, the mother of person B had to call the sergeant and supervisor of the detective to make the detective continue the investigation in the abuse case on the 4-year-old because that detective was going to stop investigation in the case saying hair clippers were the cause of the injures despite the medical records stating they were the direct cause of abuse.

The mother also tried informing children services of this detective's misconduct. The same day this detective charged person B with the two counts of child endangering, the detective also left a voicemail on the mother's phone. Telling her it was "understood she had been making some phone calls and thought she could use a little education".
    I already told you the admins clean up titles and they put posts where they are supposed to. There's nothing wrong with the title of this. You've gotten an answer about your question. You just don't like it.

View Post
    The charges against person B are going to be dropped as said so by the prosecutor. It is not anger, it is extreme annoyance at the stupidity that I continue to read over and over. Mr. Knowitall, go back to your desk, your in put in this matter has done nothing for your name.
    Then why do you keep commenting on here? You got your answers. Move alone. You won't ever hear what you want to hear.

View Post
    I have already stated several times that the final hearing for those charges has been held and that the prosecutor stated to a lawyer involved that the charges will likely be dropped by the judge because of the evidence person B brought forward on the last day of the trial. The lawyer for person B did not bring this evidence to the court until that time.

They are not revenge fantasies. It is seeking justice for the wrong that has happened against person B. Everyone is entitled to real justice.
    Likely to be dropped and actually being dropped are two different things. Hire - a - lawyer.

View Post
    Sorry, mistake. Day one was May 22 day two was June 23 for the trial dates. There has been a final hearing.
    Sorry, but you can't have it both ways. If the prosecutor has not dismissed the charge, there has not been a final hearing. The prosecutor cannot dismiss the charge after you have been convicted, and would have no need to do so if you have been acquitted.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you're ignorant and confused, as opposed to flat-out lying to us, but you're making that difficult.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast