Default Recovering Items Stolen From An Apartment

okok
    I live in an apartment by myself and i went out to do laundry andI forgot to lock the door, when I cameback i noticed that my nintendo WII was missing, someone came inside my room and stole my game, in my apt floor there is only 2 more apts except mine, so do I have the right to accuse them ? do I have the right to go inside their apt and search for my game ?! or its my loss because I left the door open so the manager doesnt have anything to do with all this ?!
    I need a sincere answer and advice because if I do the wrong thing I might get in trouble ,,, thank you

Default Re: Help!!!

Quote Quoting wkim88
    View Post
    okok
    I live in an apartment by myself and i went out to do laundry andI forgot to lock the door, when I cameback i noticed that my nintendo WII was missing, someone came inside my room and stole my game, in my apt floor there is only 2 more apts except mine, so do I have the right to accuse them ? do I have the right to go inside their apt and search for my game ?! or its my loss because I left the door open so the manager doesnt have anything to do with all this ?!
    I need a sincere answer and advice because if I do the wrong thing I might get in trouble ,,, thank you
    You have the right to call the police and report the items stolen. Let them handle the rest.

but how they will catch the guy or girl... i dont have any evidence and there is no cameras here...i dont know what to do...and plus they cant check their apt without a warranty or else that will be privacy invasion...i need an evidence right ?!

Quote Quoting wkim88
    View Post
    but how they will catch the guy or girl... i dont have any evidence and there is no cameras here...i dont know what to do...and plus they cant check their apt without a warranty or else that will be privacy invasion...i need an evidence right ?!
    What are you thinking of doing? You posted this in Assault, Battery-Domestic Violence. Were you thinking of taking action with no evidence? If so...DON'T...Just call the police and report the crime...It is just STUFF...Not worth getting all upset about.

I am going to put a smiley here so I don't get comments on how rude I am...

Good luck !!

i didnt know where to post this,,, and i js wanna know wat the cops will do ,,if there is no way i can find it without an evidence ill js get over it,,, but if cops can find my item ,,,ill still keep my hopes up..c`mon i payed 250 for that.
    soo help mee and dont be mean to me !

Quote Quoting wkim88
    View Post
    i didnt know where to post this,,, and i js wanna know wat the cops will do ,,if there is no way i can find it without an evidence ill js get over it,,, but if cops can find my item ,,,ill still keep my hopes up..c`mon i payed 250 for that.
    soo help mee and dont be mean to me !
    I wasn't intending to be mean...hence, the smiley's ...

Your best bet is reporting this to the police...let them handle it. Do you have renters insurance?? If you do submit a claim...

If you don't, get some...It's very cheap...about $100.-$200.00 per year.

Try to have a good weekend...I'm going to bed!...'Night!

Whats rental insurance ?

Quote Quoting wkim88
    View Post
    Whats rental insurance ?
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=renters+insurance

1. Sponsored Links