Default What are a Pet Owner's Rights When Animal Control Has Their Pets

My question involves personal property located in the State of: texas. My nice accidently left her gate open and her two dogs were taken to the pound. She was told she had till Friday to pay 200 because the younger dog was not spayed yet (too young) not sure about other dog. She showed up on Friday and they already put the younger dog In foster care and won't give her back. They euthanized the other dog (pit/Shepard mix) because he did not get along w other dogs....mind u these two dogs lived together and ate out of each other's bowls. I don't know but something just doesn't sound right...

Default Re: What are a Pet Owner's Rights When Animal Control Has Their Pets

If she did not collect the animals in a timely fashion, such that they were made available for adoption or subect to a euthanasia policy, that's an unfortunate mistake on her part. We are not in a position to review or comment on the rules, as we lack access to that information.

Default Re: What are a Pet Owner's Rights When Animal Control Has Their Pets

Thank you

1. Sponsored Links