Default Qualifying for Social Security Disability and Ability to Work

I was originally approved for benefit as a child back in 2009. In 2011 my dad passed away and I was reviving survivors benefits up until 19. I then fillied for both ssi and disabled adult child under my fathers record. On the date of my hearing the Judge asked the VE if I could do any work full time she named 3. But when the judge got to the third hypothetical about me being off task and missing 3+ days of work would I be employable she said I wouldn't be employable. Is her saying no to jobs at the third Hypothetical bad? Or is it a good thing?

Also a few weeks after my hearing I was declared legally blind by my opthalmologist. With my right eye being 20/300 and my left 20/400. I sent my lawyer that report and the handicap parking permit he signed. Will that help me get aprroved?

Default Re: Qualifying for Social Security Disability and Ability to Work

Medical and non medical evidence in your file has to back up the hypotheticals the ve said no jobs to in order for the ALJ to find you meet SSA Disability Criteria.

There are specifics that have to be meet in order for someone to be found blind by SSA. Be sure the ALJ has copies of your medical records from your eye doctor. If the ALJ does not have the medical records BEFORE he makes the decision, it won't be considered

1. Sponsored Links