Exclamation Foreign order denied - NCP provided false documents

Foreign order denied in Lucas Co. Courts - OH
    NCP uses Ohio address as residental address and I have lived in Ohio for over 2 1/2 years with our daughters. Monroe County MI holds jurisdiction over case and has done nothing with any enforcement. I tried to have an order of support registered here in OH but the NCP claimed and provided a rental agreement for a trailer in Monroe County MI showing that he was a MI resident and that the foreign order should not be registered in OH. The Magistrate did not take in all information and believed that the I and my daughters lived in MI as well and that I was trying to have an order registered here in OH because the NCP uses an OH address for both MI & OH courts. My attorney and the prosecutor for child support are both sicken by the Magistrates decision and denial of registering this order. And both are upset due to the fact that the Magistrate did not pay attention to details given. The NCP claimed to be a resident of MI but it has been discovered that the documents that were admitted are untrue. Certified mailings to him at the address given in court have come back with address unknown and addressee unknown.
    There is an appeal....... What happens when fraudulent documents are admitted?

Default Re: Foreign order denied - NCP provided false documents

Prove to the court's satisfaction that the documents are false.

Would the return of the Certified mailings be acceptable? The manager of the mobile home park that he claims to live at forged the documents for him - but I do know that someone else bought the lot that he claims to have been buying from the park. Should I approach that person? Not sure what to do and what would actually be accepted in court.

Return receipts from certified mailings show that you sent something to a particular recipient, and that somebody at the recipient's address signed for it. They don't of themselves shed any light on what you sent, or establish that the person to whom the item was addressed or who signed for the item is domiciled at that address.

What was sent Certified with return receipt was sent back to me unsigned for. The lot number that he claims to have been residing at did not exsist at the time that the rental agreement was drawn up for the courts. He did have access to a mail box that did have that lot on it -but there was no physical home to place with the address. What was sent Certified was returned because there was no home to go with the address. The second mailing being Certified was sent back to me as Addressee Unknown. Someone else bought the lot and now a home does exsist to the address.
    Prior to the second mailing - - I contacted the area post office and spoke with the postmaster - to there not being a home to go with address that was given and she had the carrier verify this. She then let me know that a man had come in to have the locks changed to the box that belonged to the address in question because someone else was getting into the mailbox. He stated that he just purchased a home and that he would be residing at the lot and did not know the other person that was receiving mail there. That is when I sent the second mailing that came back to me Addressee Unknown to show the court that not even a month later he did not live there.
    Both items came back to me intact - no signatures just the post offices notification that the address was not good for the person it was mailed to.

Does that make it more understandable to why I believe that he falsified information to the court?

1. Sponsored Links