Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Can an 18-Year-Old be Treated as a Runaway

Quote Quoting qwaspolk69
    View Post
    Yes and I know people who have gotten married at 18 and were divorced within a few years. I also know people who were married older and divorced and married older and stayed together. I also know people who have never gotten married and have been together for decades. What's your point? 18 generally is pretty young and THESE days marriages overall don't last let alone at 18.

DO you know every 18 year old in the world? No. Now you've gotten completely off topic and all you've been doing is trolling people the last few days.

It's quite possible they only have a few months until they turn 18 - and this person hasn't been back on here since what April? So they obviously have figured something out or are waiting.

Generally at 18 you do have your whole life ahead of you. People on average have a pretty long lifespan. Yes anything can happen. I am very well aware of that.

No it's not safe to say they went ahead with their plans. As I said they could have done something different. Could have broken up. YOU don't know. Stop being a troll.
    My point is that they can do whatever they want within the law and that includes getting married and that includes leaving the state. Yes they can wait until they're 19 but that doesn't mean they have to and in the OPs latest post he stated that he didn't want to use that option and if they don't want to use that option that's their choice. In the OPs last post he did say that he was planning to go to Colorado with her and as he has not yet posted an update there is no way of knowing exactly what they did but there is no reason to say that they didn't go to Colorado as they planned.

And no I don't know every 18 year old in the world and that's why I don't stereotype and make assumptions such as saying 18 year olds aren't ready for stuff such as marriage. Whether or not they're ready depends on each individual 18 year old as every 18 year old is different.

Anyway, as of now there is no way to know what the OP did as there has not yet been an update, it will be interesting to see how they work it out if and when the OP ever does post an update.

Default Re: Can an 18-Year-Old be Treated as a Runaway

Quote Quoting Justified Force
    View Post
    My point is that they can do whatever they want within the law and that includes getting married and that includes leaving the state. Yes they can wait until they're 19 but that doesn't mean they have to and in the OPs latest post he stated that he didn't want to use that option and if they don't want to use that option that's their choice. In the OPs last post he did say that he was planning to go to Colorado with her and as he has not yet posted an update there is no way of knowing exactly what they did but there is no reason to say that they didn't go to Colorado as they planned.

And no I don't know every 18 year old in the world and that's why I don't stereotype and make assumptions such as saying 18 year olds aren't ready for stuff such as marriage. Whether or not they're ready depends on each individual 18 year old as every 18 year old is different.

Anyway, as of now there is no way to know what the OP did as there has not yet been an update, it will be interesting to see how they work it out if and when the OP ever does post an update.
    Planning something and doing something are two different things. I've planned a lot of things in my life that didn't happen because of life. SO because he planned doesn't mean they did. There's no reason to say they DID go to Colorado. We don't know and I don't think anyone cares.

You've got issues.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3