Default Background Checks By Private Employers

Hello,

Can private employers be able to see your background check? I have a misdemeanor in which the case is now dismissed pursuant to 1203.4. I had indicated no on my application because it states:

Applicant is not obligated to disclose any reference to a pre or post trial diversion program, any conviction which has been sealed, expunged or erased by the court, or, if in California, any marijuana related misdemeanor conviction entered more than two years prior to the date of this employment application.

Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor that resulted in imprisonment? (You need not respond concerning any misdemeanor conviction for which probation has been successfully completed and/or the case has been judicially dismissed.)

It will be a great help if someone can honestly answer/help me out. I really want this job and they are in the process of doing a bg check.

Default Re: Background Checks By Private Employers

Depending on the background check service they use, the employer may learn of the past charges.

how would you know if they are going to disclose it or not? "sterling testing systems" is the consumer background check agency that will be conducting a bg check. If i can get all the help I can get, this would be really helpful/.! Thanks again

All background checks are not created equal. What the employer will see, depends on what information they asked Sterling to check on.

1. Sponsored Links