Question How To Find Someone To Collect A Debt

I have a judgement against an individual for several thousand dollars, as of now i don't know what state there in or where they work,, but I do have there Social Security number, How do I go about finding any information on them?

Default Re: The ways to find someone to collect a debt

Use a skip tracing service. With a name, SSN and former address, there's a good chance he could be located.

Default Re: The ways to find someone to collect a debt

do you know their middle name or initial? Do you know any of their previous addresses? Do you have phone numbers of someone who knows this individual? Do they own real estate that you know of? do you have a copy of an old check that they gave you or access to your a previous bank transactions were one of the individuals check went through your bank (showing a copy of the check)?

You have to get any piece of information that you can. Once you do this then you have to figure out how to find out where they live through the info that you have, i.e. calling a friend of theirs and posing as a friend of your subjects from were they used to work. Claim you are looking to contact them because you owe them $200.00 wanted to know if they had their address so that you can send it to them.

You have to be creative!

1. Sponsored Links