I would like to express what happened to me so that you can assist me with legal advice.

First of all, I have to say that I love this country (USA), and I will do my best to follow all federal regulation, especially immigration laws.

First, I have asylum status at the moment, and my 1-485 is pending since september 2001. I saw the notice on the immigration website states that there was going to be more adjustments to asylee http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/NGWANYIA_5_10_05.pdf
However, I have not been able to see any update notice regarding this. How can I find out what happened?

Second, when I was applying for asylum, I included names of my wife and my son. My wife and I had traditional marriage where no papers were signed. Having said that, I had to show a prove that she was my wife and my son was mine as well. I contacted my friend in the country where I came from, and my friend was able to send me marriage certificate and birth certificates for both my wife and my child ( I didn't bother to ask how he got them). Without hesitation, I submitted these documents to INS and pettition got approved.

When they went to the embassy for an interview, it was revealed that these documents were"false". Therefore, they sent the whole package back here USA for review. I got the letter from INS stating motion to re-open the case, and I was given to 30 days to respond with additional evidence ( I didn't have none). I was confused, and I didn't know what to do. I decided NOT to respond

After 30 days, I received a note from INS stating that my case has been denied. I contacted my wife regarding the matter and she said that she can NOT continue to be alone (it has been six years since I left the country)

To make the story short, here are my questions. Will INS take this as crime against me? How about if I go back to the country to have all documents with my wife and son? By the way, If I choose to travel outside using US refugee travel document, will I be able to come back in this country, especially if I go back to see my wife and son? Suppose, If pursue with divorce, will this give me legal problems?

I am sorry for asking too many question, but I will appreciate your legal advice.