Default Reckless Driving and Probation Violation

I was convicted of reckless driving and received 48 hrs jail time and
    6 months of unsupervised probation. I have served my jail time and i lost my job and my appartment so i had to move to georgia. I have asked my probation officer to transfer me to georgia and she has refused. I do not want to violate my probation and do anymore jail time. i know i said my probation is unsupervised but my p o told me that i had to be supervised until i payed off my fines.
    i have no way to travel back and forth every two weeks to see her is there anything i can do myself to get this transfered. Im afraid that if i get pulled over they will send me back to tennessee for a probation violation where i will have to do more jail time. And does anyone know if they will extradite me over a misdemeanor driving violation if i do violate probation.

Default Extradition

Given the cost of extradition, it is unlikely that they would extradite you (although stranger things have happened). However, you would be subject to probation violation proceedings if you return to Tennessee, and your status as a fugitive could affect you in unexpected ways.

1. Sponsored Links