Default Personal Injury from a Hit-and-Run Accident

ON JULY 2,2004 I WAS INVOLVED IN A HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT WHILE I WAS SITTING AT A RED LIGHT WAITING FOR THE LIGHT TO TURN GREEN,A MAN NOT PAYING ATTENTION HIT ME FROM BEHIND,THEN BACKED UP AND HIT ME AGAIN CAUSING ME TO HIT THE CAR IN FRONT OF ME,THEN THE DRIVER PULLED ALONG SIDE ME AND LOOKED IN MY CAR AT ME AND MY 6 YEAR OLD SON AND THEN WENT THROUGH THE RED LIGHT AND HIT SOMEONE ELSE AFTER HE DROVE A MILE OR SO AWAY,I HAVE HAD THE INSURANCE COMPANIES CLOSE MY CASE AND I HAVE CONTACTED LAWYERS TELLING ME THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE THIS MAN PAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE,I HAVE LOST MY JOB DUE TO TOO MANY DAYS OFF AND HAVE VERY PAINFULL BACK PAINS THAT CAUSE ME TO BE UNABLE TO DRIVE LONG DISTANCES WHEN UNFORTUNATLY I AM OBLIGATED TO DRIVE MY SON 3 HRS AWAY TO HIS FATHERS HOUSE AND NOW THE DRIVE IS SO PAINFULL ON MY BACK,I THINK ITS SO UNFAIR THAT SOMEONE CAN JUST MAKE MY LIFE SO MISSERABLE AND I AM TOLD THAT THERE IS NOTHING I AM ABLE TO DO SINCE I AM NOT PERMENTALY DISABLED.IS THERE ANY ONE THAT CAN HELP ME ON WHAT I CAN DO OR WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO DO.CAN PEOPLE JUST GO AND TURN MY LIFE UPSIDE DOWN AND I JUST HAVE OT TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT HERE AND GO ON?FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME..
    LAURIE

Default Has the person been identified?

If the person has been identified, he should be subject to prosecution, and you may be eligible for some form of victim's aid or restitution. If there was a prosecution, check to see if the prosecutor's office has a victim's aid officer.

1. Sponsored Links