Default Equalization Debt to Spouse in California

My equilization payments are due in one month. I recently signed a settlement agreement agreeing to pay a monthly sum due for equilization. I am unable to pay this amount plus my child support. I am also in severe credit card debt. Is it to soon to expect the court to reduce my child support payments due to the equilization payment kicking in. I recently signed and agreed to it based upon my attorneys advise at the time, even though I knew I couldnt make the payment. Im now in a hole. Help.

Default Equilization debt to spouse in California

Trying to keep my credit........

Equilization debt to spouse mine is a monthly unsecured debt amount. Can creditor effect my credit score if not paid or late on equilization payments.

Equilization debt to spouse verses debt to credit cards or morgages
    If unable to pay all creditors. Which debt would be deemed superior. Would it be debt or promise to pay that was first incurred ?
    I.e - if i promise to my ex spouse via written agreement to make payments on 4/1/06 with first payment becoming due 2/1/07. I then cash advance from credit card on 11/1/06 payments becoming due 1/1/07 would the court uphold the earlier debt if i am unable to pay both creditors.

My rental income is killing me as my notes are not deductable via the disso and my gross shows way to high. How can one survive the disso when you have rental income weighing down on your income and they do not allow you to deduct your morgage notes ?

Does anyone know how to legally beat this crazy system.

Can anyone refer a good attorney willing to work as an advisor for chilld support issues in San Fernando Valley, CA.

1. Sponsored Links