My question involves name change laws in the State of: Georgia

I recently turned 18, and I want to change my name. I read around and it seems relatively easy to do, but I don't know if this good enough reason.

Whenever people first hear or see it, my name is frequently misspelled, misheard, or mispronounced. It's a tweaked version of a very common name and I just want a simpler name to go by. I'm not very keen about correcting people on my name either, so people who met me at different times and think my name is something different from what each other thinks get excessively confused when we all meet up at one time.

I want to change my whole name to a simple, yet unique "Tup Rex" which should be difficult to mispronounce, misspell, or mishear, although I am aware that anything is possible.

There is a hint of humor as it can be abbreviated to "T Rex" but I don't think it's too crazy.

I know I'm supposed to petition my local superior court with the reasons for name change, then post 4 separate posts in the local county newspaper basically asking for objections, and then if I get none, the court will decide to approve it or not, but I don't know how to start.

What paperwork do I need to file the petition and where do I get it?

All responses, thoughts, ideas, tips, links, etc are welcome, and thanks so much for your time‼