Default Can Your Employer Require You to Wear a Mask if You Refuse the Flu Vaccine

A medical employer urges all employees to get the flu vaccine, but makes it a worker choice. The employer has changed its policies, so that the flu vaccine remains optional but if you refuse it you must wear a mask from November through April. Is it legal for an employer to single out employers who refuse an influenza vaccination in that manner?

Default Re: Can Your Employer Require You to Wear a Mask if You Refuse the Flu Vaccine

To the best of my knowledge, there's no law in any state that would make it unlawful to require an employee to wear a mask if they have not received a flu vaccine. Particularly in a medical setting, it would be surprising if an employer were not allowed to take steps to protect patients from unvaccinated employees.

1. Sponsored Links