Angry Charged With Assault After Trying to Break Up a Fight

Me and my roomate were having issues with neighbor's for some time "him and his younger brother" they came to our house and everybody started arguing..than my roomate and the older brother started fighting. I was there trying to difuse the fight and get hit from the back and get knocked out... By the other brother. I was unconsious and have several scrapes and is proven through hospital papers. Although I got knocked out and don't have well remembrance of the situation...I went to jail with my roommate and for charged with 2 counts of assault...also the neighbor's did not go to jail. There were no witnesses. What can I do with the situation when I go to court?
    Ps. Also at my first court appearance the neighbor's showed up as witnesses against me but they were suspect's.
    Its a very off situation to me and it makes no sense...

Default Re: Charged With Assault After Trying to Break Up a Fight

You should work with a lawyer. Without knowing the full facts or having access to the police report, and with your not having followed the instruction to identify your state, there's not much else that we can say.

1. Sponsored Links