Default Rights Violated by Prosecutor and Defense Lawyer

I spoke with the Prosecuting Attorney and the defence attorney today and i believe they violated my rights.I was tricked into answering questions that the PA told me to ask,then she yells at me in her office and tells me that "I am not helping my daughters case any by telling the defence attorney what he wanted to know about my kids realtionship with their bio dad.She told me to listen to all his answers carefully i did.I answered them.So what i set up and was my rights violated?

I need to know....please

I am witness for the state of missouri against my current ex husband for molesting my daughters..I am in kansas city missouri.

Default Rights Violated

You think your rights were violated because the prosecutor raised her voice to you?

No,because I have not met with the PA prior to this meeting and was not told what questions not to answer.SHe told me to Listen to his all of his questions and answer them,so i did.Then after 10 of hid questions were answered she then decided to tell me that i was not helping my daughters case by telling Defence attorney what i did,he asked about my kids relationship witht their bio father.

And how she was unable to tellme what questions to answer and what not to answer.This case is about the kids former step dad molesting my girls,and i am going to request that the statement about my kids bio dad be stricken from the record due to the fact that he is not involved inthis case and the statement does not retain to him and the molesting of my daughters. I also feel as if this was a set up by both the PA and the sefence attorney.

Default Objecting to Prosecutor's Actions

I really don't know what you are objecting to. The prosecutor was present during questioning by the defense lawyer? And afterward raised her voice and objected to what you said? How is that setting you up, and how does it violate your rights? (It doesn't help that you're withholding the content of the conversation; but reading between the lines, I can understand why you don't want to post it in a public forum.)

I think you should consult in person with a lawyer in your state, give that lawyer a clear understanding of what happened and why you think your rights were violated, and see what your legal rights are.

1. Sponsored Links