Default Can a Police Officer Chase a Fleeing Motorcycle

So when I was being chased by an NC trooper on a motorcycle , I lost visual contact with the trooper, through a pva,he then was on coming when I left the pva on the road adjacent to the pva and swerved in front of me not giving me any escape room, or hardly any time to react. Both front and rear brakes were at the hardest braking force forming a 4-6 foot skid mark I had no choice but to run into the side of his car because he gave me no escape forcing me to tbone his patrol car, the trooper then pulled a gun on me and put me in cuffs while I was bleeding laying in the grass he admitted to making a mistake to two witnesses on the scene. right after I hit him he moved his car to make it look like I had room.

I have several witnesses saying he gave me no room. And photos showing my bike and how far the trooper moved after the impact causing a faulty police report.Can a trooper do this,?is this excessive force? also he's falsifying documents. In the insurance report it says he conducted a u turn in front of me and I randomly lost control of my bike causing me to wreck into him. the states insurance claims i failed to reduce speed causing the collision but in the report it clearly states my impact speed was dramatically lower than my traveling speed?Do I have a chance in a lawsuit. My bike was impounded and I left in an ambulance, I was then taken to jail from the hospital. I was put under a low bond of 1500. On my first court appearance the judge raised my bond and arrested me in the courtroom because my bond was set too low? The telegram made a news report that was wrong,.

The trooper talked to my lawyer and he said I had good conduct and attitude from the hospital but was hostile at first encounter but my attitude changed helping my bond set low. Causing me to go to jail twice for the same crime. None of this seems right, you think I have a civil lawsuit worth chasing for excessive force and falsifying reports. I have photos and several 5+ witnesses saying he Swerved in front of me and I had no time to react. In the report he said he made a u turn and I lost control?. Also it was considered a high speed motorcycle chase.

Can a trooper do this to a motorcycle in a high speed pursuit.

Default Re: A Huge Mess

You need to be discussing this only with your attorney. You are facing serious charges and anything you say anywhere, like here, can be used against you in a court of law.

I already know who you are just based on the information you provided.

Some folks like to say: Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

How do you know who I am?

Quote Quoting simonsaysr1
    View Post
    Can a trooper do this?
    Chase you for speeding? Yes. Break off the direct chase, but try to intercept you later at another location? Yes.
    is this excessive force?
    We have no way of assessing that for you, as we lack the necessary information.
    you think I have a civil lawsuit worth chasing for excessive force and falsifying reports.
    In terms of an injury case, you had some bumps and bruises? Some minor damage to your motorcycle? Anything else? Perhaps you can convince a lawyer that there's a sufficient civil rights case to be brought, and that there is potential to recover attorney fees, but your actual damages otherwise don't appear to be significant. You can discuss with the lawyer you ultimately retain, if you can find one who is interested, whether you have a chance of recovering anything beyond your compensation for minor injuries and motorcycle damage.

You have no basis to sue the officer for allegedly falsifying reports. That was not an offense against you.
    View Post
    How do you know who I am?
    The telegram made a news report that was wrong

Google?

If you're the Sept. 17, 2013 case, you're only a couple of weeks away from hitting the three year statute of limitations for personal injury cases in your state.

http://wncn.com/2016/06/05/motorcycl...officials-say/

Here is my guess! Do i win the prize??!!

1. Sponsored Links