My question involves a marriage in the state of: Florida The magistrate assigned to my contested divorce heard an emergency hearing and several things in his report are not true or accurate as to my testimony at the hearing. I can not afford the transcripts required to file exception to the magistrate report. Is there anything else i can do? Or do I just have to take the injustice because of my financial status won't allow me to defend mine or our children's rights?