Question Can a Parking Ticket for an Unregistered Vehicle be Dismissed if You Register the Car

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

Whats up y'all, its my first time over here and hopefully i can have an answer for this.
    So i got a ticket for having a no registration tabs but the thing is, i got my tabs on my rear license plate but it's expired.
    I was going to get my new registration the next day since I have been busy and i want to know if i can fight this because i don't want to pay $121.
    what do u guys think i should do? any help would be great! thanks

Default Re: Can I Avoid Paying for This Registration Tabs

If they're expired, they might as well not be there. If it was marked correctable, get your tabs before your appearance date and show that to the court and you get off for $25. Even if it's not marked correctable, you can try to see if the court will consider a correction.

1. Sponsored Links