Default Pretrial Hearing for a Felony Prosecution

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Nebraska

What does this mean if this is listed as a hearing for someone charged with two felonies: State's "Motion-Endorse Additional? The rest is cut off as it did not fit on the calendar online. When I did a search it comes up with endorsement of additional witnesses. Does the defendant have to appear for this hearing? Is it just procedural to introduce new witnesses or evidence?

Default Re: New Hearing

Why don't you ask your attorney? The defendant typically will not need to be present. The attorney, however, will want to know.
    This is the notification of the defense that the prosecution intends to call this witness.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    Why don't you ask your attorney? The defendant typically will not need to be present. The attorney, however, will want to know.
    This is the notification of the defense that the prosecution intends to call this witness.
    I am not the one on trial. As stated "listed as a hearing for someone on trial. Not me. However I did email an attorney I know but just thought I would post on here as this is a forum for legal questions.

We cannot see the court docket from where we're sitting, so we have less information about the charge and case than you do. If you cannot obtain enough information from the record you're reviewing, contact the clerk and ask for more information.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    We cannot see the court docket from where we're sitting, so we have less information about the charge and case than you do. If you cannot obtain enough information from the record you're reviewing, contact the clerk and ask for more information.
    I heard back from the county attorney. He said the person was not required to be there.

1. Sponsored Links