My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Missouri.
I turn 17 in 5 months, ive always struggled with school and im just now starting to get my life turned around. But my mother and grandmother will not let ago the past, my grandmother has ashimers so i allow her comments and rudeness pass over my head. but my mom has told me that she dowsnt care about me anymore and yelles at me all the time, weve even had people try and stop her, but shes a cop so she always has the courts side.
i cant wait anylonger, my mom has laid a hand on me a few times. and i need to get out of there, what are my options.